How to align, empower and reenergize your global partners with dynamic cloud learning
By Caleb Johnson, Director of Strategic Accounts, Expertus
In today’s fluid, tight-margin marketplace, companies are relying more heavily on their channel partner networks to sell more at lower cost. The problem is – these partners are often both physically and functionally disconnected from the companies they serve.
So how do you:
- Create stronger ties with your channel partners?
- Arm them with better, more comprehensive product, sales and marketing content?
- Add tangible value and improve their ability to generate revenue from your products?
Many top enterprise organizations are turning to dynamic cloud-based LMS platforms as an efficient, effective foundation. Here are some reasons why:
#1 – Forge stronger connections by aligning formal, informal and social learning
This new breed of learning platform integrates formal and informal learning with social learning tools, all in a unified enterprise-class web portal. This links business partners, employees and customers with each other and with key information and training resources – for better real-time collaboration and a lasting competitive advantage.
#2 – Create a virtual learning ecosystem for richer, more robust product knowledge
A cloud-based dynamic LMS can give your entire channel audience instant access to the business-critical info they need to grow sales:
- On-demand courses and webinars
- Product research materials, such as data sheets, marketing collateral, positioning statements, pricing structures, merchandising descriptions and more
- Live digital feedback, support and guidance (via chat discussions, expert networks and community-of-practice forums)
These “virtual learning ecosystems” also enable you to leverage your partners’ collective knowledge and experience. And with integrated analytics, you can better monitor individual and aggregate partner engagement and performance – for better-informed business decisions.
#3 – Strengthen relationships and loyalty with more responsive channel support
Cloud-based architecture makes it easy to tailor and scale programs with changing needs. Furthermore, with anytime/anywhere web portal access, your channel partners are more likely to use your learning resources. This improves their potential for business success – and along with it, their satisfaction with selling your products.
Ultimately, implementing partner programs with a dynamic cloud learning platform:
- Enhances communication with your channel
- Strengthens working relationships
- Provides ongoing, actionable insight into channel performance
- Creates potential for increased channel revenue streams – at lower cost to you organization.
Note from Caleb: World-class companies such as Autodesk and EMC are seeing business impact from channel programs built on the ExpertusONE dynamic learning platform. To learn more about those solutions, visit the ExpertusONE for Channel Learning area of our website. Or contact me anytime at email@example.com.
Image Credit: Stock.xchng